BeFunky is opening a beautiful new office in an iconic SE Portland location and we’re on the hunt for a new UI Designer. We’re looking for an artist who has a great eye for design and has the capacity to create rich, innovative, aesthetically beautiful interfaces. We’re a small, close-knit team looking for the perfect person to help us create the most beautiful applications the world has ever seen!
BeFunky is a venture backed global brand with a series of photo editing apps. Not just any run-of-the-mill photo editing apps either, the BEST photo editing apps around! We pride ourselves on developing applications that empower you with the ability to take a photo you like, and turn it into a photo you LOVE in one click.
UI Designer Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree or higher with a major in Visual and Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or related field
- 2+ years professional experience as a UI designer is preferred
- Amazing online design portfolio
- Pixel perfect attention to detail and a passion for designing products with simple, intuitive experiences that delight customers
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite is a must!
- Hands-on and trend-aware visual designer with a keen eye for aesthetics and a solid understanding of user-centered design principles and best practices
- Ability to create innovative designs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Experience developing flows and interaction for complex web and mobile applications a plus
- Working closely with the team to design new features from the ground up
- Create beautiful, compelling visual designs and interaction experiences for web, mobile, and tablet applications
- Create, implement, and manage dynamic UI style guides and design standards
- Designing consistent interfaces and experiences across multiple devices and platforms
- Help lead company design initiatives
- Present designs to engineers in a clean and organized fashion
- Competitive pay along with high level health, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid holidays and 3 weeks PTO
- Paid relocation expenses
- Free photobooth in the office
- All the snacks and drinks you could want
- Awesome co-workers and a company you'll be proud to be a part of!
If you feel that you fit the role and are interested in becoming part of the BeFunky family, please send your resume and portfolio along with an introduction of yourself (not a cover letter!) to firstname.lastname@example.org.