BeFunky, the popular photo editing and graphic design platform with 40M+ users and top ranked applications, is on the hunt for an experienced QA Specialist at its beautiful location in Portland, OR. We are looking for an analytical, self starter who can not only effectively find flaws, but also offer solutions in fixing them. We're a small, agile team looking for the perfect person to help us create the most beautiful applications the world has ever seen!
As a QA Specialist at BeFunky, you'll be focusing primarily on functional testing – helping test and improve our Apple, Android, and web applications. You will also be expected to contribute to the overall product and software development processes as well. We looking for someone with extensive experience with both mobile and desktop devices, and can test our apps in every conceivable way.
- Participate in the full development lifecycle, working with product, marketing, and development to build test plans, manage risk, and resolve production issues
- Work closely across teams to develop the best approach for testing product functionality at scale
- Collaborate with our design and development team to create, execute, and test plans while adhering to production schedule deadlines
- Receive builds from developers and systematically tests builds on a variety of devices to find bugs or inconsistencies in the feature set
- Replicate/communicate bugs with developers so that solutions can be coded to make apps both presentable and fully functional
- Discern issues that are code related, system related, or client related and coordinate who needs to fix the issues
- Create testing data based on the requested feature set for a project or functionality of a feature when no data is present in the app for testing purposes
- Manage day to day activities of apps and work directly with developers on a daily basis
- Work closely with our Support team to find solutions for users experiencing code related, system related, and client related issues
- 1-3 years experience with software testing/QA
- Technical leadership experience (small teams or projects)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An analytical and methodical mindset
- Working knowledge of mobile and web technologies
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Very competitive pay along with high level health, dental, and vision benefits.
- Paid holidays and 3 weeks PTO
- Work in our 3000 sf amazing office in Portland. An inviting and open floor plan with plenty of natural light. 30-ft bow truss wood ceilings with large multi-pane windows.
- Free photobooth in the office
- Free lunch on Thursdays, all the snacks and drinks you could want
- Awesome co-workers and a company you'll be proud to be a part of!
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel that you fit the role and are interested in becoming part of the BeFunky family, please send your resume along with an introduction of yourself (not a cover letter!) to email@example.com.